HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CEDAR WHITE BRADLEY, DUBAI OFFICE
We are seeking a Head of Business Development to lead our BD & Marketing department. This role is responsible for setting, overseeing and executing business development and marketing projects and initiatives for the firm across all of its offices, with the aim of further growing the business through building on existing client relationships as well as identifying and capturing new opportunities. كما, the Head of BD will work and collaborate closely with the practice partners and other stakeholders to achieve the firm s objectives, drive projects, تطوير والحفاظ على علاقات العملاء, track new markets and emerging trends and propose and develop new strategic partnerships.
The Head of BD will play an integral role in the continued success of the business and its ability to continue to grow and gain market share.
المهارات العامة والمؤهلات المطلوبة:
تعليم: A minimum of bachelor s degree from a leading university in marketing, الأعمال, الاتصالات أو ما يعادلها. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
لغة: مهارات الاتصال الكتابية والشفوية ممتازة الإنجليزية. الطلاقة في اللغة العربية هي ميزة. Other language skills are also advantageous.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior business development role in a law firm or a professional services environment;
• Good knowledge of the field of intellectual property;
• Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth;
• Demonstrated capacity of leading, developing and implementing initiatives within a strategic framework;
• Experience working with partners/senior executives in a professional services firm;
• Previous experience in a managerial role.
نحن نبحث عن مرشحين متعددين يستطيعون ذلك:
• Perform market research and analysis;
• Devise strategies for driving sales growth across the business;
• Develop and manage relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders;
• Tap into an extensive existing network of contacts and relationships;
• Raise the firm s profile both regionally and internationally;
• Lead new business contract negotiations;
• Identify professional and trade associations with which the firm should affiliate and manage those relationships;
• Attend conferences and industry events; and
• مشروع و/or participate in the preparation of proposals and pitch documents.
Cedar White Bradley is a legal services firm specialising in intellectual property covering the Middle East and North Africa with offices in Amman (Jordan), Beirut (Lebanon), القاهرة، مصر), الدوحة (قطر), دبى، الامارات العربية المتحدة), Manama (Bahrain) and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Our people are chosen for their knowledge and experience, dedication to our mission, commercial acumen and integrity.
Our experience combines the highest standards of Western law firms with knowledge acquired from on-ال-ground Middle Eastern practice.
لتقديم طلب للحصول على هذا المنصب ، يرجى مشاركة سيرتك الذاتية مع فريق المواهب لدينا عبر HR@cwblegal.com