Head of Co-Investments, Infrastructure & Natural Resources Private Equity, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is a prestigious global investment firm. They are looking for a new Head of Co-Investments to join their team in the UAE, to focus on infrastructure and natural resources. This position will play a leading role in generating deal flow, transaction due diligence and execution process and portfolio management. The investments are often complex and creative and the role would suit flexible, enthusiastic candidates with significant infrastructure investment experience.
• Performs supervisory duties and exercises financial authority at the level established by executive management for the position, including where appropriate, representing the firm at Advisory Board or Company Board meetings.
• Responsible for contributing to the investment strategy for co?investment deals.
• Leading and managing a large team of investment professionals on a day-to-day basis
• Leads the evaluation of new investments which includes receiving and reviewing offers for participation in new investment opportunities.
• Ensures performance of underlying investments is proactively monitored through return analysis and performance attribution of different investments and portfolios against established benchmarks and stated expectations as well as, where appropriate, planning, recommending and executing exits.
• An in-depth understanding of the energy and infrastructure sectors, with a preference for a generalist infrastructure background
• Experience as a senior member of an investment team in an infrastructure or private equity investor, with relevant experience, demonstrating sound judgement and decision making capability at a strategic level
• Proven people and project management track record with an emphasis on delivering high quality outcomes
• Track record of sourcing and executing a proprietary pipeline of investment opportunities