At Farah, we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness ... one smile at a time.
As the Head of CRM & Personalization, you will be responsible for Yas Island & Saadiyat Island's overall CRM strategy and functions, which includes building Experience Hub's overall consumer management capability in order to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touch-points of the business.
You will be a key pillar in the business’s income generation strategy and serves to maximize consumer retention and the acquisition of new consumers, therefore, enabling the Experience Hub to achieve its consumer base targets and ultimately its financial goals.
Your role will be pivotal into shaping Experience Hub's ambitious Customer Experience strategy to deliver highly personalized and effective CRM practices, through data driven hyper personalization and loyalty initiatives.
Key to this role will be working closely with the Marketing & Sales departments across all of Experience Hub's partners to provide insights and support on how to maximize current and prospective relationships via CRM tools.
Your job scope includes:
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the destinations encouraging customer retention personalization and customer loyalty.
• Plan, manage and deliver tailored multi-channel CRM campaigns.
• Consistently evaluates consumer data, that is, consumer behavior, program engagement, rewards redemptions, user experience analyses, as well as business performance metrics in order to realize areas of improvement in the business’s CRM campaigns, which will drive better results in consumer acquisition and retention.
• Undertakes rigorous monitoring and evaluation of CRM campaigns and activities in order to measure ROI, prioritize resources, and enable continuous improvement in consumer acquisition and retention initiatives. At this capacity, the Head of CRM also conducts consumer experience research, consumer segmentation, and consumer roadmap analyses.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures required information at key points in the customer life cycle and recognize commercial opportunities.
• Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensuring the entire database is cleaned, segmented and updated regularly. (B2B and B2C)
• Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluates digital products and CRM tools and leads the delivery of any digital product upgrade /
• Ensure all business requirements are met, for on time delivery of the CRM project for Yas Connect project
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, agencies and other vendor partners as needed
• Collaborate with all Yas Island and Saadiyat Island tenants leading and driving the overall CRM strategy and enhancements
• Contribute to wider commercial growth and revenue strategies / plans, including enhanced online personalization and retargeting through digital marketing channels (display, PPC, social, etc)
• Work as part of a project team to lead the implementation of a new SCV and CRM platform and capabilities to ensure delivery against business case revenue benefits.
• Monitors and conducts research on trends in the CRM field within the commercial sector and identifies emerging opportunities that the business could capitalize on and gain a competitive advantage in terms of consumer acquisition and retention in the market.