Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor s degree in aeronautical, mechanical, avionics or similar engineering disciplines.
• Graduate of an aviation or military school and / or holding an MS/ MBA is a plus
• Minimum 10-15 years of related experience with at least 5 years in the following areas; military aviation
services, particularly in the military aircraft maintenance, repair environment and related overhaul
programs, engineering changes/aircraft systems, modifications and other aircraft related engineering,
including; design, repair, modification certification, testing, etc. and similar development.
English Language Communication Skills
• IELTS Band Score of 6.5
• Strong knowledge of the MRO and military aviation business environment
• Must have extensive experience in a Design Organization, where extensive knowhow can be reflected
around internal growth and development of PART 21 certification and DOA, PMA approvals at least.
• Must Possess extensive experience and expertise in the field of engineering support, its materials and
various maintenance aspects like planning, production, testing, certification etc.
• Knowledge in design and analysis techniques (software/hardware) and familiar with the critical structural
& mechanical systems, components for different types of aircraft and/or helicopters
• Good experience in organizational, intermediate and depot level engineering support including planning,
quality and military aircraft trades as applicable to the section.
• Possess a high degree of professional maturity capable of providing technical and administrative
direction or advice for the others and related functions supporting engineering.
• Qualified to support Engineering department with his/her trade requirements.
• Logistics support, planning, certification, system, design, and field support engineering experience will
• be a high plus.
• Excellent technical knowledge of aircraft related engineering and technical experience with this aircraft
• platform (fixed wing/rotary) and its operational disciplines like planning, maintenance, reliability, safety,
• airworthiness, Verification, DER, DAR, CVE etc.) aspects.
• Ability to establish Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and create harmonious work environment.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS), AS9110 and other globally accepted military/civilian
• aviation standards.
• Experienced working in Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
• Good knowledge and understanding of airline maintenance and engineering operations.
• Sound knowledge in broad aircraft systems.
• Analytical Skills
• Engineering Analysis
• Interpreting Engineering data
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft suite of office product
• Strong attention to details and follow-through skills