The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh. Currently with around 300 employees roughly 25% white collar and the rest blue.
Started in 2004 as a POP display the company has morphed over the years into 4 main lines POP displays, Exhibition and exhibitions including R3D, Interior fit-outs and retail furniture. This structure and business lines were replicated in Riyadh in 2013.
Run by an exciting young management team that believe in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
The Factory Manager will be responsible for managing the manufacturing and implementation of diversified projects that the company produces from the state of the art factory based in Jebal Ali. The main goal will be to transform the factory into a profit center allowing it to run independently from other silos within the business. The manager will also oversee the successfully deliver company projects to clients, to undertake business analysis, to problem solve, to coordinate and negotiate with internal and external parties. The key principle is to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the standard expected by both the Company and the Client.
• Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations
• Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, information and data security, supply management, marketing, people management, HR and other delivery
• Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
• Allocate resources effectively
• Full responsibility for P&L
• Plan, implement and adjust budgets using various forecasting models
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
• Build and maintain a trusting relationship with employees
• Communicate with employees about performance expectations
• Determine factory KPIs and measure them on a regular basis
• Ensure smooth daily operations
• Adhere to company's rules and regulations
• Stay up to date with latest production trends, best practices and technology
Qualification & Desired Skills:
• Previous working experience as a Factory Manager for 5 years with at least 15 years of overall experience.
• BS degree in Business Management or similar relevant field, an MBA would be advantageous
• Experienced in working on fast track diversified projects
• In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• 10 years of experience with various aspects of business such as safety, production, HR, marketing, supply and demand management and other
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proactive problem solver