Key Responsibilities will include:
• Advise and provide guidance to leaders in the respective function on all HR-related matters to ensure employee retention and a positive employee experience.
• Review organizational structure, job descriptions, policies, manpower requirements, and other organizational matters of the respective function in order to ensure the right roles, responsibilities, resources and systems are in place.
• Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of success of the implemented training programs, to ensure their value add, ROI and effectiveness in developing the required talent.
• Develop succession plans for the Transmission & Distribution division in conjunction with the Talent Management and develop their leadership development plans
• Collaborate with the Reward department to advise line managers on job evaluations, salary adjustments, promotions, and annual remuneration reviews.
• Act as main point of contact for respective departments for administrative requests such as salary certificates, housing allowance advances, letters of employment etc.
• Escalate unresolved issues within a function to the respective HR function and follow up to ensure the same has been resolved timely and efficiently. - Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations if required
• Manage all people affairs (complaints, leave, grievance etc.) and serve as the focal point of contact for any personnel matter.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity.
• Assist in developing interventions aimed towards improving the function performance through people and ensure that the leaders take ownership of the effective implementation of recommended interventions.
Who we're looking for:
• Bachelor s degree in HR, Business Administration, Management, or any other related field.
• CIPD, PHR, SPHR Qualified
• 13+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources Management with minimum for 5-6 years in managerial capacity managing teams, preferably in large corporate organization.
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practice
What's on offer:
• Attractive Monthly Salary inclusive of housing, and other allowances
• Annual Airfare Allowance
• Children Education Allowance
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-21j0
Your application will be sent to Qasim Siddique.
Apply for this job