Founded in 2006, Albatross CX is a global customer experience agency servicing premium and luxury brands. It helps brands deliver positive, meaningful and memorable customer experiences.
Albatross CX specializes in capturing and analyzing experience feedback across all customer touchpoints as well as the retail teams, with a defined action plan and continuous follow up. Through its unique metric - Albatross Customer Experience (ACE) index, it allows brands to better understand not only what drives advocacy but also their performance vs their peers.
We currently work with over 200 of the world's most prestigious brands in more than 72 countries, helping them keep pace with the changing luxury market and the ever-evolving tastes of affluent shoppers in every region.
Albatross CX is a member of the Customer Experience Group, the alliance of five leading agencies (Wisely Insights, Activate Experience, SmartCX and Face2Face on top of Albatross CX), offering together a platform that elevates customer experience.
For more information, visit www.albatrosscx.com.
We are looking for the Head of Insights to join our Headquarters in Dubai, UAE. This is a pivotal role needed to assist us in achieving global success by providing our clients meaningful and upscale insights to help them reach profitable growth. You will report directly to the Global Vice President and will lead a team of analysts worldwide.
Our ideal candidate should have more than 5 years experience as a Research or Insights Manager and must have a broad experience in quantitative and qualitative methodologies and techniques, ideally with a background from top market research agency or consulting firm. We need a team member with a proven understanding of customer journeys and insights development, coupled with required leadership skills to effectively drive the positive impact this team can have in the wider organization; and an eye for detail and creative PowerPoint/graphics skills is highly valuable.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact, not only in Albatross CX but also within the Customer Experience Group. Your responsibilities include:
• Planning, managing and executing research projects including time and cost agreements, providing clear and concise communication of project status to the relevant stakeholders, including internal team members.
• Critically evaluate the way we analyze data and constantly challenge the status quo for better and deeper analysis.
• Drive and implement automation solutions, which involve in-depth understanding of work flow and business model to bring about continuous productivity, efficiency and reduce manual error
• Supervise a team of Analysts worldwide covering multiple regional markets. Delegate responsibilities and ownership of accountability including regular feedback.
• Coach, mentor and develop, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and provide career development planning and opportunities
• Bring the team to a higher level in value added reports and combine research data with external data and industry insights.
• Ensure the entire team of Analysts is regularly meeting with clients and asks the right questions, and improves the way we cooperate with Project Managers internally
• Set up high standards of reports, combining results from different solutions
• Strengthen our competitive advantage on our in-house indexes, benchmark analysis and prevision models
• Ensure our top clients are satisfied with concise and compelling reports
• Help us develop the business with actionable recommendations, showcase all our solutions and convince clients on the best allocation of resources
• Bachelor s degree
• 5 years or more relevant market research experience
• Experience working with clients and vendors directly
• Proven success in implementing automation of reports that hugely gained efficiency
• Proven success in managing, mentoring, and coaching teams of data analysts
• With a track record of success stories in challenging an already organized and well-structured processes to continuously enhance and improve best practices
• Excellent skills in data science and analytics gained within the retail industry
• Excellent communicator with the ability to deliver insightful messages via a range of medium. (written reports, presentation materials, such as graphs and charts)
• Naturally inquisitive and comfortable with challenging the norm whilst looking for answers in often complex data sets.
• Ability to define the question being asked and deliver thoughtful answers with impact is also an advantage.
• Fluency in both English and other languages is a plus (French, Italian and Spanish)