• The School is hiring a Head of IT.
Good Salary Free Accommodation & Misc Perks
GENERIC Job Description is given below.
However it will need to be viewed in the context of K12 school operations.
• DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
We are looking for IT wizards who have experience in K12 schools or are in Education companies with roles which have made them familiar with school operations.
The role holder will play a critical supporting role in the school as it journeys innovatively through the increasingly digitised world and on-line teaching ahead.
KRA: Focus shall be on taking to the next level the ERP & ONLINE learning operations.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
MINIMUM 12 years of work experience in providing IT support
Of this minimum 3 years as Head / Deputy Head of IT.
Those with at least two years in leadership roles in IT departments of schools have a strong PLUS.
• Experience of managing a team of 15 or more IT professionals
• Experience of Managing IT and computer systems .
• In-depth understanding of ERP software & systems
• Knowledge of On line teaching tools & operations
• Controlling IT and electronic data operations.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Extensive knowledge of technical management for implementing information technology in school.
• Excellent employee development and interpersonal communication skills.
Budgets are NOT a constraint BUT salary range to be offered will be decided by what the market takes to get on board the optimal candidate with the desired profile .
Besides salary free accommodation shall be provided along with perks as applicable by school policy
• GENERIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Maintains technology equipment and systems (e.g. servers, telephone systems, intercoms, alarms, surveillance cameras, software applications, network) for the purpose of ensuring that systems are functioning properly and effectively in support of administrative and educational operations
• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.