The ideal candidate will currently operate as Head of Operations. General Manger, Operations Director. The role reports into the RLD.
You will have a proven track record of working in 3PL logistics, own account, or a blend of both.
Sector considerations, FMCG, Retail/ Non Food/Food Retail/Technology/ Manufacturing/ E,Com.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic in continual growth business, who are looking for Professional Logistics Leaders to drive transformation, and change.
Ideally graduate calibre or equivalent with suitable academia, we are looking for a passionate results driven candidate, who wants to really grow their career
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the Biggest and Best Franchise Retailers in the M.E
• Leadership: You will need to make quick, and sometimes tough decisions. Your teams will look to you for conflict resolution, and approvals, guidance.
• Critical Thinking: Need to be able to solve problems as they pop up, analyze inefficiencies and refine and improve wherever on cost/ performance.
• Oral/Written Communication: Articulation via clear and concise speaking, and writing skills are key.
• Customer Service: You will be highly engaged with customers/ brands, understand how to manage conflict resolution, Should be excellent at connecting and managing customers/brands
• Budgeting/ Full accountability for budgeting, and performance management. KFR/KPR.
• Time Management Skills: You will be working with multiple employees across a diverse cultural landscape and overseeing multiple projects, new builds, new brands
• often simultaneous. You must possess the ability to manage a variety of demanding priorities
• Ability to work Cross functionally across departments, Finance/Property/Multiple Brands/H&S/Audit?/Projects/Marketing.
• Empathetic, Pragmatic, results driven orientation, people focused, with development/talent recognition at the heart of all we do.
• Supportive, Collaborative. Ambitious and Energetic. Comfortable with real Accountability for Costs/Performance.