Industry: Apparel & Fashion
The primary objectives of the Head of Marketing is to enhance the engagement and experience the customers have with our brands, leading to increased online/offline footfall, dwell, loyalty and sales. This must be achieved by leading Omnichannel strategies to be effectively developed, implemented and operationally managed. Lead the ecommerce business, in addition to all online/offline marketing requirements; responsible for consolidating, validating, monitoring and managing the plans, platforms, content, budgets and interdepartmental work flows, for all brands (own brands and franchise brands).
The Marketing Head reports directly to the Executive Board and is a member of EXCOM.
• Direct marketing business partner teams, both brand aligned and company aligned
• Develop first class customer relationship management, customer service and customer experience both offline and online
• Development, implementation and operational management on Omnichannel excellence to the business
• Develop, implement and manage an integrated loyalty program
• Lead the cross-channel marketing and communication campaigns for all brands: covering all areas of the online and offline mix: CRM, advertising, SEM, social, affiliates, partnerships, PR, company s website and other corporate new media channels.
• Blue sky thinking, planning and implementation for customer experiences (offline & online)
• Accountable for building and monitoring all marketing budgets
• Accountable for adherence to each brand guideline standards being upheld
• Further development of the brand guidelines for our own brands
• Lead development of the marketing team, taking into the account the importance of clear directives, team spirit and collaboration with a team that looks after multiple brands, based in different countries and varied functional responsibilities within marketing, to support and deliver all marketing initiatives.
• Oversee the development of the Trading calendars, ensuring effective delivery of promotions for each collection and/or season
• Corporate marketing, supporting our business growth with franchise and business partners. This will include brochures, websites and profiles
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the marketing activities and programs, recommending opportunities for better ROI in future
• Responsible for all marketing material within your team, including production and delivery
• Monitoring the marketplace and conducting analysis on key competitors
• Ensure we stay informed and on time with new industry initiatives and developments