Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Managing and leading the Regional Procurement Managers team.
Define and drive the Market Unit Procurement strategy for all BGs (including Global Services) through master categories strategies and end-to-end Supplier Base Management.
Take overall responsibility for the End to End Procurement activities within the project from the Bidding phase until project closure.
Leading functional teams or projects with considerable resource requirements, risk, and complexity, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
Prime responsibility on project level for supplier sourcing, selection, negotiations and contracting for the agreed category areas, in agreement with and support of the relevant Category Manager.
Prime responsibility on the Market Unit Procurement level, regarding building and executing the Sales Margin Improvement Plan and Targets achievement.
Managing the preparation of supplier contracts in coordination with the relevant stakeholders including but not limited to: Category Management, Contract Management, Customer Team, Legal and Compliance, Finance, Services Business Line and Global Procurement, according to the applicable Approval Authority Matrix and Devolution of Authority for securing the required approvals.
Ensuring that activities meet all relevant regulations and legal requirements including but not limited to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Coordinating with the Category Managers to align the strategy and execution approach.
Coordinating with Category Managers regarding the frame agreements renegotiation with the relevant suppliers.
Driving the relationship with Services suppliers/partners and with GS/other BGs for procurement related topics.
Driving success by contributing to the bottom and top line for Nokia.
Executing Global Services and other Business Groups Procurement synergy savings.
Aligning, providing input and contributes to respective Category Managers on supplier performance and developing the Category Strategy.
Execute Market Categories strategy and e2e Supplier Base Management process for all Procurement suppliers according to compliance processes.
Create competitiveness by pursuing sustainable total cost reduction and ensuring required availability, quality and performance.
Drive innovation programs involving partners/suppliers and other relevant stakeholders
KPIs monitoring and support with services in executing improvement action plans.
Ensure successful execution of Procured Services CoGS improvement programs.
Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities.
Creating a talent management process in coordination with HR to ensure that the right resources are in place.
Creation and management of short, mid, and long-term goals and objectives.
Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities.
Creation and ongoing value creation with a world class supply base.
Development of organizational procurement strategy for the Market Unit.
Ensuring Compliance and Adherence to the Nokia Policies & Procedures & Guidelines are met.
Controlling the Procurement and Contracts processing according to the Policies and Procedures in place and to the best interest of Nokia.
Ensuring the implementation of procurement policies and procedures by leveraging best-in-class practices and technologies.
Managing the source-to-contract process (RFP floating, bid receipt, tender and offers evaluation in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, award and post-award activities) for the related projects.
Overseeing and guiding the efficient alignment of business requirements and Procurement priorities and activities and cooperate with other stakeholders to resolve any cross-functional conflicts.
Developing and implementing the contingency plans to prevent potential shortcomings of supplier base or goods/services disruptions.
Conducting business review meetings with key stakeholders and suppliers to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost improvement opportunities.
Monitors market trends on prices of goods and continuously explore possibilities of more competitive prices from suppliers.
Knowledge & Experience:
Management Experience / Mastery of a specific professional discipline combining deep knowledge of theory and practice within the Procurement function. Expert in more than one area, broad perspective. Typically requires:
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in Procurement in the Telecom Industry or a similar field/industry with at least Six (6) years in a senior managerial role.
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Master of Business Administration is a Plus.
- Experience in managing the whole Procurement Department s activities, including Supplier Lifecycle Management, Sourcing and Tendering, Purchasing and Contracts, Delivery and Payment follow-up.
- Proven experience in Spend Management and Analysis, to identify potential saving opportunities.
- Experience in managing a team of professionals in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Experience in Supplier Relationship Management and Performance evaluation.
- Experience in Contract Management, including pre and post Contract award/execution follow-up and monitoring.
- Experience in leading Strategic Procurement initiatives, towards achievement of the strategic goals set by the Company s top Management.
- In-depth knowledge of the whole Supply Chain Management activities.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good Knowledge in Finance (Budgeting, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Fixed Assets).
- Knowledge of Legal & Regulatory Obligations.
- Excellent Technical Knowledge of Telecommunications Network Equipment and Services.
- Good Technical Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software and Consultancy Market.
- Good experience and technical knowledge of the Managed Services, Maintenance and Support of Network and/or IT Projects.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Excellent Analytical thinking.