SCOPE OF WORK
To define and manage the Distribution Business Development strategy and activities by identifying prospective business development opportunities and facilitating market share growth as per corporate objectives.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Lead/conduct market screening for all organic and inorganic growth opportunities such as M&A, Joint Ventures, or other BD opportunities across and outside the UAE and the conducting of due diligence in coordination with internal teams, to support strategic decision making.
• Develop plans, budgets, policies, processes, and governance framework for all approved initiatives within the assigned function to drive project delivery.
• Develop and implement a clear roadmap for business development processes for investor targeting, investment propositions assessment and modelling to have consistent approaches and procedures throughout investment attraction and ensure business growth.
• Define the agenda for research on investment projects and ensure they are relevant to the organization s goals, whilst exploring the opportunities contributing to the sustainable business development.
• Prepare investment propositions assessment reports to advise executive management on investments techno-economic feasibility and business risks for decision-making support.
• Draft and submit investment plan memorandums to the investment committees, finance, and strategy departments to discuss projects and initiatives viability with subject matter expertise to support recommendations.
• Develop and maintain effective key business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities and all sections with the highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organization are delivered in the most effective manner.
• Develop investment dossiers, projects and initiatives identification and prioritization plans, to increase alignment and focus of management and business units around execution goals and processes.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Finance, or any related field.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Business Development.