Saudi National only.
Head of Operations
Our client is a multinational entertainment business entering into the Saudi marketplace which is supported by a government entity.
• Expanding new business.
• Growing new Entertainment business.
• Saudi National only.
To provide strategic and operational oversight to Directors of Cinema Operations and Operational departments, including accountability for profitability and all aspects of service delivery.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides direct supervision and develop high-quality business strategy and plans that ensure strategic alignment to the overall Company s objectives to the operational departments (Operations, Food and Beverage, Procurement, Facilities, and Sight and Sound).
• Assess the strategic needs of locations to maximize profitability, increase market share, improve service delivery, and/or enhance the viability of the asset. Work collaboratively key corporate stakeholders to prioritize needs and determine the best use of capital.
• As directed, work collaboratively with resources from other departments to create/improve systems and processes intended to improve financial results, service delivery, and/or administration
• Routinely analyze financial performance, guest service, and talent; draw conclusions; recommend strategies for improving results in these key areas of the business. Collaborate with corporate stakeholders to prioritize efforts and execute action plans.
• Advanced understanding of multi-unit operations
• Competency with MS operating systems and Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
• Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver professional-grade documentation and presentations
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and gain consensus within cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to deliver strong financial results and superior guest service
• Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and other data, draw conclusions, and recommend action based on findings
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage performance and facilitate the development of GMs and identify future leaders at the field and corporate level
• Ability to work in Support Center located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Ability to travel 45-55% of the time, including weekends and some holidays
• Ability to complete cinema visits including walking and navigating through the business operating facilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor s degree or commensurate experience
• 5 years of progressive business management experience in a high-volume environment