An exciting opportunity is available for Head of Organization Development , based in Riyadh.
Partner with Business and HR Heads to assess, develop, facilitate and/or lead organizational development interventions, programs and processes such as change management and running periodical employee engagement survey and others to support business objectives and strategy implementation.
• Contribute to the development of the overall HR strategic plan.
Employee Engagement Survey
• Run end to end engagement surveys and associated ad-hoc surveys related to employees when required including following up on action items.
• Act as change lead for various change initiatives across organization.
• Challenge stakeholders on the necessary changes to reach their business goals:
organization, processes, tools, etc.
• Help prepare and manage organizational changes, by providing and transferring
Change management methodologies and tools (organization, training, communication, mobilization, etc.).
• Provide inspiration, external benchmark, content, to promote a change
management spirit across the SBU/functions.
Organizational Design and System:
• Assess current organization structure, staffing characteristics, and capabilities
and recommend alternatives for strengthening the management of human capital resources and human capital systems.
• Develop and deliver innovative organizational development solutions
and resources through implementation of new business processes and necessary organization structures/design.
• Drive specific transversal and organizational projects.
• Update OD Policies and maintain governance of programs and process.
• OD System ownership, ensures maintenance of data and reporting.
• Provide Internal & External benchmark of the structure and develop metrics
to measure progress and assess results.
• Manage workforce planning processes across the organization.
• Oversee organization manpower requirements across the different SBU.
and functions and deliver a company-wide workforce plan.
• Drive diversity efforts to facilitate development, retention and engagement
• Manage and supervise the organization development team.
Ensures the effective achievement of functional objectives through the Leadership of the OD team by setting departmental and individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• University degree in business administration or organizational science.
• Masters degree with strong emphasis in Human Resources.
• 10+ years of experience in Human Resources including OD and/or Change Management with strong background in change management methodology required.
• Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to drive organizational change.
• Strong business acumen.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Courage to challenge status quo at all levels.
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.