Paragon GE is looking for a Head of Process Engineering, for a staff position with an Oil and Gas Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Experience of both upstream and downstream projects in Oil and Gas are ideal and must have experience of leading a team of process engineers through the Concept, تغذيه, Basic and Detailed Design life cycles of a project. Candidates must have a minimum of 18-20 years Process Engineering experience and hold a minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Process or Chemical Engineering.
المسمى الوظيفي : رئيس قسم هندسه العمليات
سكني أو تناوبي: سكني
Staff or Temp : Staff
الباقة المتوقعة: للمناقشة
الموقع: أبو ظبي ، الامارات
Head of Process Engineering is responsible for providing process expertise in the processing of natural gas and light hydrocarbons, إنتاج واستقرار النفط الخام وضمان التدفق لخطوط الأنابيب, ensuring quality of all technical documents related to process department.
Main Responsibilities as Head of Process Engineering
• Acts as a lead of the process engineering section for process engineering of concept and feasibility studies, تغذيه, basic and detailed design for the assigned project(s) in Oil & Gas Plants and Pipeline Systems.
• The Process Engineering Section has the following duties:
• Conducts initial design calculations and prepares conceptual diagrams.
• Selects and implements correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new projects and designs and/or improvements for existing designs.
• Conceptual development of project scope and estimating for new project proposals.
• Conceptual development of process P&IDs and PFDs based on inlet process conditions, معالجة-متطلبات التحكم, heat integration, plant environment/موارد, والعميل-driven outlet specifications and desired products.
• Generating process simulations to model plant behaviour and operating conditions to optimize process design and equipment sizing/تقييم.
• Preparation of various process engineering deliverables (Calculations, المحاكاة, Philosophies, رسومات, الوثائق, إلخ).
• تحديد, التحجيم, and providing process data for equipment such as pressure vessels, مبادلات حرارية, process towers, aerial coolers, مضخات, مدافئ أطلقت, filters and compressors.
• Relief valve sizing, flare system design and hydraulic performance analysis.
• Cause & effect diagram development for plant and equipment shutdown scenarios.
• Develop necessary process data for information for instrument engineers to size and specify control valves, shutdown valves, متر التدفق, المنظمين, and analysers/الغاز الغاز.
• Preparation of long lead time items list, approved vendor list etc.
• Preparation of technical input into material and equipment procurement.
• Preparation of equipment requisition bid tab evaluation, and detailed review of equipment vendor packages.
• Active participation and involvement in plant process hazard analysis (PHA).
• Prepares technical input and hour estimate for proposals.
• Interfaces with other Engineering Section Heads and the Head of Engineering to identify and develop corrective action on project and resource bottlenecks.
• يوم-إلى-day operations and management of the process engineering team.
• Ensures all process engineering deliverables are prepared and issued in a timely manner and within the budgeted hours.
• يختار, تطور, القطارات, and mentors process engineering staff.
• Ensures quality of all technical documents related to process department.
• Academic Education to BS or equivalent level minimum in Chemical Engineering from accredited University. Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
• الحد الأدنى من 18-20 years of professional experience in oil and gas processing facilities design or operation, along with time spent in a project engineering management role.
• Experience in FEED, detailed design in natural gas and/or crude oil processing processes.
• Experience in field development plans will be an advantage.
• Experience managing a team of 5-10, or more, junior and senior level engineers within detailed design project organization.
• Strong design and analytical skills.
• Experience in software such as HYSYS, بينيت, PIPEPHASE, FlareNet.
• التواصل اللفظي والكتابي الجيد, عرض, and relationship building skills with employees and clients.
• Professional and ethical leader willing to grow the division and mentor and train young engineers.
• دراية جيدة باللغة الانجليزية كتابة وحديثا.