As a Head of QA, you'll need to:
• Accountable within with our partners to define and execute the QA strategy, automation, performance, and resourcing.
• Define and manage the people, processes and tools related to the Quality Assurance of Products and Services Managing the End to End User Acceptance Testing ensuring that resources are aligned to deliver the UAT plan.
• Provide tactical planning, Agile execution and direction for Test Automation, toolsets and methodologies
• Guide the adoption of new methodologies, test automation, and other advanced testing methods, provide leadership in certifying applications for our DevOps/CI/CD/CT strategy leading to true cloud native operations for the product portfolio.
• Define, document and adhere to Agile and QA processes and operational policies
• Creating common business specific quality measurement frameworks and tracking improvement against these metrics
• Ownership of controls across the UAT process, ensuring minimized risk to the firm and mitigation of issues impacting the customer experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure full suite of products
• Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Suite
• Strong experience implementing automated testing in cloud environments in a DevOps/CI/CD based environment delivering defect free releases.
• Expert knowledge of Agile software testing and able to define, document and put key Agile principles into practice to test solutions incrementally including continuous testing.
• Demonstrable experience of market leading test automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI
• Demonstrable experience of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Maven & GIT
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, with demonstrated ability to lead & deliver solutions to complex problems.
• Outstanding influencing and persuasion skills, leading expert teams with personal drive.
Knowledge & Experience
• Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or software engineering preferred.
• Considerable Technology experience within the financial services, Fintech or other regulated industry; Track record of establishing and leading a quality assurance engineering & automation teams, preferably in a DevOps, Agile environment
• Able to lead development of strategic plans and operating plans, to grow, enhance quality assurance procedures, processes
• Strong experience with test driven development, testing frameworks (including data testing, service testing, performance testing, load testing etc), test automation and RPA.
• Experience in monitoring industry trends and directions; developing and presenting substantive technology recommendations to senior management.
• Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with strong ability to influence both technology and business partners.