Our Client is
the first of its kind fully regulated, crypto asset exchange and custodian in the Abu Dhabi region that focuses on institutional and retail investors.
• The Head of Research and Product Development will be responsible for the evaluation, definition & launch of new product offerings of the Exchange.
• Partnering with the Business Development team on the strategy of product line development and positioning of products based on assigned market opportunities.
• Oversee the team of Product Research Analysts and the Product Managers for various asset classes in the evaluation of the markets and products to achieve competitive positioning of the Exchange.
• Representing the Exchange for business development opportunities, conferences and to regulatory organisations where required.
• To working closely with Product Development Executives for the research and development on product offering of the Exchange.
• Research and identify new product offerings and assist in the development of those products into viable product lines.
• Evaluate the industry, markets and perform competitor analysis to assist in decision making on the optimal positioning of products.
• Document product related research materials, white papers, as well as articles for publication
• Relevant experience of 8 years plus.
• Relevant experience with successful track record with a leading Exchange, Brokerage or Clearing House.
• You would possess knowledge of digital assets in Cash/ Derivatives and asset classes such as equities, commodities, FX, and specialist knowledge in your area of expertise.
• Experience with Islamic Finance (Sukuks etc.) Structured financial, Exotics and/or OTC products will be given preference.
• A bachelor s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or other related field is required. Preference will be given to candidates with a graduate degree in the above fields with an MBA and/or CFA designation.
• Post-grad degree in a numerical discipline (i.e., mathematics, statistics, physics, etc.);
• Professional experience in CCP model risk management practices, validation techniques and requirements;
• Experience with time series statistical models (e.g., GARCH, EWMA, Seasonality, etc.), market risk models (e.g., Value at Risk, Historical Simulation, Filtered Historical Simulation, etc.) and derivatives pricing models (e.g., Black and Scholes, Binomial, SABR, etc.);
• Expertise of research/ data software (for example: Reuters, Bloomberg Latex, Markdown, Jupyter notebooks)