1. Develops and maintains manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and image for armored cars parts division.
2. Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products related armoured vehicles.
3. Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered for armoring cars.
4. Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process plan, including tooling and equipment needs. personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, for bulletproof glass manufacturing for armored cars.
5. Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
6. Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment
7. Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
8. Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
9. Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.