Leading international retailer looking to appoint a strong inventory and audit head in their Middle-East head office
• Planning audits, including financial, operational, retail, compliance and information technology audits.
• Executing individual audits including preparing engagement letters and data request lists for audits, performing fieldwork to identify audit issues
• Drafting audit reports which clearly articulate risks, exceptions, recommendations and solutions;
• Assisting with follow-up audits including facilitating, monitoring and reporting on the status of all past audit reports; and
• Assisting in conducting special investigations in coordination with Legal and Senior Management, in the area of fraud or misconduct, as necessary.
• Operational audits which will include general control reviews of operations and end-to-end process reviews (e.g. Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, etc.)
• Retail audits which include review of all operational areas of stores including cash handling, point of sale operations, inventory movement, loss prevention, safety and security and human resources
• Strong computer skills (especially MS Office products). Knowledge in data mining tools is a plus;
• Possess strong intellectual curiosity and business acumen;
• Possess strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills;
• Ability to travel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.