Leading international retailer looking to appoint a strong inventory and audit head in their Middle-East head office
• Planning audits, including financial, operational, retail, compliance and information technology audits.
• Executing individual audits including preparing engagement letters and data request lists for audits, performing fieldwork to identify audit issues
• Drafting audit reports which clearly articulate risks, exceptions, recommendations and solutions;
• Assisting with follow-up audits including facilitating, monitoring and reporting on the status of all past audit reports; and
• Assisting in conducting special investigations in coordination with Legal and Senior Management, in the area of fraud or misconduct, as necessary.
• Operational audits which will include general control reviews of operations and end-to-end process reviews (e.g. Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, etc.)
• Retail audits which include review of all operational areas of stores including cash handling, point of sale operations, inventory movement, loss prevention, safety and security and human resources
• Strong computer skills (especially MS Office products). Knowledge in data mining tools is a plus;
• Possess strong intellectual curiosity and business acumen;
• Possess strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills;
• Ability to travel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
To hear more please send your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss in more detail.