Position: Head - Sales and Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Run a sales org of AED100Mn a year turnover
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives of the company.
• Managing a Team of existing 15 people.
• Meeting CXOs of Brands, Distributors, Maintaining relationships, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Promoting the existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Ensuring Distribution objectives of brands with a high standards of servicing to the retailers.Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities, understanding market requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• An eye for detail by Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports and plan for a profitable business operation.
• Continuously improve the efficiencies by Implementing creative ideas and exploring what works the best to meet the objectives.
• Staying UpToDate with the industry trends by attending educational opportunities, conferences, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• Min of 10 years work experience.
• MBA with an Engineering or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5+ years' experience in Distribution industry and 2+ years of e-commerce industry experience is a must.
• Should have managed large and diverse teams
• Understanding and knowledge of Marketing, GTM strategies, Trade Marketing and Digital Marketing is essential.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of Big data, data analysis and report writing, up to date on Tech advancements are preferred.
• Hands on experience in MS office tools like Excel, Word and PPT.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Prior work experience in UAE with Driving License is preferred.