• Accountable for overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the Hotel s business.
• Designs, executes and evaluates long-term and short-term marketing and sales objectives for the Hotel s various revenue streams.
• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the Hotel
• To guide and direct commercial activity across the chain to maximise the potential of the Hotel s products and services, to support delivery against KPI s and targets.
• Directly responsible for new business development, negotiations and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth.
• Analyzes changing market dynamics, translates them into actionable strategy and implements the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the sales & marketing plan.
• Implements innovations in marketing communications to grow revenues.
• Management of the Hotel s website and web content.
• Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
• Ensures strong cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field.
• Master s Degree is preferred.
• 5 years of sales management experience, including minimum 2 years in the similar role in the hotel industry.
• Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
• Well-versed with marketing principles, product and service management, sales and business development.