The Health and Nutrition Manager is primarily responsible for the design, implementation and management of the emergency health and nutrition interventions / برامج. هو/she will work in collaboration with the senior management team and health and nutrition teams in the field. The Health and Nutrition manager will be based in Aburoch, Fashoda County and will be responsible for the technical management of International Medical Corps health and nutrition program to ensure the highest standards of service delivery and to ensure programs are in line with internationally accepted standards, relevant South Sudan Ministry of Health standards and IMC s minimum standards.
هو/she will supervise the implementation of International Medical Corps health and nutrition program in the field. Guided by the Medical Director and Nutrition Coordinator, the Health and Nutrition Manager will ensure timely execution of health and nutrition program activities based on assessed and verified needs. هو/she will also supervise a health and nutrition team of national staff and community volunteers and provide support in their capacity needs assessment and strengthening. هو/she will contribute in developing and implementing health management information system (HMIS) and Nutrition Information System (NIS) to monitor the progress and incorporate lessons within the health and nutrition program. هو/she will help organize regular review meetings to assess progress, issues and undertake steps for further improvement at field level.
لأداء هذه المهمة بنجاح, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation. The tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-شامل.
• اداره, coordinate and report all aspects of International Medical Corps Health and nutrition programs in the implementing areas.
• Oversee the overall planning, التنفيذ, and monitoring of Primary Health Care, Mental Health Care, فيروس نقص المناعة البشرية/الإيدز/مرض السل, Reproductive Health Care and nutrition programs.
• Assure high quality standards in the project by implementing and adhering to national and IMC minimum standards
• Provide sound CMAM technical support to the nutrition staff, adhering to South Sudan CMAM guidelines.
• Provide synergy to the promote Maternal Infant and Young Child and hygiene practices, working closely with nutrition and Health team in the program to promote adoption of those practices.
• Build the capacity of the national staff, to be able to manage health and nutrition program (primary healthcare package, CMAM, MIYCN and care group dynamics incorporating the social aspects of the community).
• Ensure efficiency and results-oriented performance in the health and nutrition component of the program.
• Prepare and contribute to project proposals for new funding opportunities, develop a detailed implementation and monitoring plan, and adapt program(s) to changing contexts as needed.
• Work closely with the Site Manager, البرنامج/Project Team at the site level to determine the operational needs of the health and nutrition programs within the scope of grants.
• Review and provide input for daily, weekly and monthly field reports in order to analyse trends and adjust the programs as needed and meet internal and donor requirements.
• Work with local government authorities, and partner agencies to acquire both medical, غير-medical and nutrition supplies and technical support for health and nutrition programs.
• Work with finance, logistics, HR/admin and security to ensure smooth implementation of project activities.
• Evaluating progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data, and involving the health and nutrition team.
• Provide overall management support to the health and nutrition team, support in recruitment of the national staff at field level, evaluating staff and providing programmatic directions to the team.
• Participate or represent IMC in health and nutrition cluster meeting (at duty station)
• Provide overall management support to the health team, support in recruitment of the national staff at field level, evaluating staff and providing programmatic directions to the team.
• Develop weekly and monthly work plans that are practical, that will guide the team to effectively deliver services to the affected population, as well monitor the progress of all set project results, verse targets set.
• Document all processes and outputs of capacity building, coordination and management of activities to ensure experiences and lessons are well documented for future reference
• Work with health and nutrition team on developing and conducting surveys and evaluations as needed. This could include knowledge, الاتجاهات, الممارسات, and other surveys.
• Work closely with M&E team by providing weekly and monthly progress updates. الصورة/he will also submit quarterly, منتصف-term and final technical reports as may be required by the project documents and in a timely manner.
• العمل بنشاط على تعزيز معايير PSEA (منع الاستغلال الجنسي والإيذاء) داخل الهيئة الطبية الدولية وبين المستفيدين الذين تخدمهم الهيئة الطبية الدولية. العمل مع التمويل, لوجستيات الإمداد والتجهيز, الموارد البشرية/admin and security to ensure smooth implementation of project activities.
مدونه قواعد السلوك
إن مسؤوليتنا وواجباتنا المشتركة هي منع المسائل المتعلقة بالاستغلال الجنسي والإساءة الجنسية, الاتجار بالأشخاص, حماية الأطفال وأي انتهاك مقترح لقواعد السلوك الخاصة بنا, والتي قد تنطوي على تضارب المصالح, تزوير, الفساد أو المضايقة. إذا رأيت, سماع أو تدرك أي أنشطة مقترحة ثم لديك التزام الإبلاغ.