Liaising with approved Waste disposal agencies and arranging disposal of all the wastes generated from the plant (Recyclable waste such as pp bags, Hazardous waste, General wastes etc)
• Record keeping and monitoring of the disposed waste till it reaches to the approved destinations.
• Coordinating for yearly third party inspection to transporting vehicles Boiler emission, Compressor safety and noise levels in production area.
• Arranging Fire drills, Firefighting training etc
• Maintaining of all the Fire Protection system, regular checking of the Fire reels, sprinkler system, smoke detector system & Fire Extinguishers.
• Inspecting noise exposure, Chemical exposure, indoor air quality, light levels, confined space and ventilation and arranging to resolve the problems.
• Conducts regular safety audits including the inspection of facilities, worksites, equipment, work practices, and safety devices to ensure compliance with required workplace safety standards, regulations, and report its findings to department and recommends changes to establish safe work conditions.
• Investigating serious accidents and/or incidents of injury or property damage at company worksites to ascertain cause and need for corrective action; develops and implements measures and strategies to prevent their recurrence