• Perform day to day safe pre-commissioning, Commissioning, startup and operation, maintenance activities to achieve plant commissioning and operational stability, improvement of equipment and plant conditions, accomplish commissioning and production targets, HSE compliance and production efficiency of gas plant processes including and not limited to refrigeration compression, fractionation separation, TEG systems, hot oil reboilers etc. and the associated static & rotating equipment in gas plant commissioning.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform safe and productive pre-commissioning, commissioning, operation and maintenance activities.
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain gas compressors, gas driven engines, gas processing equipment and gas compression skids controls.
• Conduct pre-commissioning, commissioning, PMs, daily checks, testing and maintenance of equipment as required and assigned by supervisor (may include PMs, checklists, repairs, troubleshooting).
• Clear understanding of Systems Completions, Punch List Management System.
• Provide feedbacks to supervisor to improve project performance & assist with completing PM reports & other documentation.
• Keep track of equipment commissioning progress, performance, daily logs books, follow maintenance schedules and plans.
• Participate to learn new activities, equipment and requirements as requested by your manager.
• Handle all required tools, documents, communication, paperwork, reporting required for successful job execution.
• Back up all efforts with accurate and timely service / daily reports, commissioning and failure analysis reports when required.
• Maintain equipment cleanliness and ensure proper housekeeping on job site.
• Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
• Minimum Technical or Engineering degree in related field
• Minimum 7+ years of related experience
• Waukesha, CAT, Solar turbines, Frick and Ariel certifications/ experience (including G3600 certification) is a plus. Hands of experience in Rotating Equipment s is required
• Able to converse in English
• Able to work under pressure with limited supervision, team Player, customer oriented, positive and respectful
• Strong knowledge of PC tools as, not limited to, Microsoft office MS Word and MS Excel
Project Duration: 2 to 6 months (possible extension)
Project: Sadad Project
Working Schedule: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Candidate Profile: In/Out Country, can join immediately, have NOC
Start Date: ASAP