We are looking for High Voltage & Power Distribution technicians for our Company. Specific responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Shall have post education work experience in Power, Oil & Gas maintenance activities with minimum 8 years experience in electrical maintenance work in 33kV & 11kV electrical distribution systems including 33kV overhead lines, high voltage underground cable. 33kV & 11kV transformer, high voltage switchgear, 11kV and 415V electrical distribution facilities, associated relay panels and street lighting.
• Operation and routine preventive/corrective maintenance, regular inspection on live line washing & Street Light Maintenance, overhaul and breakdown repair of 33kV overhead lines and 33kV, 11kV & 415V feeders, HV cables, step-down transformers, Reactors, Capacitor Banks and all associated high voltage indoor and outdoor equipment.
• Check all ongoing construction work on new 33kV & 11kV network to ensure that it meets clearances and regulations.
• Carry out faultfinding and repair on high voltage and Medium Voltage (MV) overhead lines, HV Transformers, Switchgears, and Circuit Breakers etc.
• Familiar with preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of Batteries, AC/DC UPS.
• Familiar with Electrical switching and isolation procedure
• Experience at Overhead line maintenance, trouble shooting
• Experience with Earthing and Lighting system maintenance.
Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2/3 years study in electrical engineering Diploma or equivalent level.