HORECA Sales Executive - UAE
Horeca Sales Executive UAE
Our Client a privately owned food company based in Dubai, whose business stretches across Restaurants, Manufacturing, and Distribution, which innovatively cater to custom made cooked quality food (frozen meats and sauces) to F& B, Hospitality and Horeca sectors across the GCC are looking for Horeca Sales Executive to join their growing team
Achieving the Company s sales objectives, plan, organize, lead and control his/her sales team to achieve maximum sales and optimum distribution of Company products.
1. Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned foodservice accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
2. Responsibility to acquire new foodservice accounts for the UAE
Develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies to meet our objectives, business and sales plans for each of our products for each country in the MENA region Specially HORECA Sector
3. Meeting potential clients and grow mutually beneficial business relationships.
4. Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and make any consequential amendments to marketing strategies
5. Be responsible for the marketing of our products and services to both B to B and B to C markets
6. Directly manage sales for important accounts
7. Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
8. Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
9. Develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product and liaise with all departments to achieve effective execution
10. Participate in trade exhibits, conferences, and seminars
11. Build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
12. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
13. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
1. Business Administration graduate with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
2. Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification
3. 2- 3 years in the sales field within the F& B, FMCG OR HORECA Sector with a good sales track record will be considered for the role
4. Strong Food Service contacts
5. Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
6. Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
To know more about the role email resumes to Pragna@mbrworldwide.com