About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island Abu Dhabi s business and lifestyle destination Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced. Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Dahlia Spa with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women. Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest s unique personal needs whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business
• Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
• Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
• Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
• Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and use the guest s name consistently.
• Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Collect guests information (i.e. business cards, special occasion dates, preferences) and log according to policy and procedure.
• Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
• Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language; Arabic language is a plus.
• Excellent human relations skills; cheerful/accommodating demeanor
• Can work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced demanding environment
• Education: High school education or equivalent experience
• Twelve to eighteen months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
• Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi include :
• Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
• Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
• Regular social and sporting events
• Paid home leave tickets
• Quality employee meals
• Free transportation to and from work