Ready to make a difference for customers, colleagues and your career? Do you want a future worth getting excited about? This is the place to be. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Operations Manager to join the team at one of our Premier Inn Abu Dhabi properties.
Premier Inn is a British hotel chain and the UK's largest hotel brand with more than 750 hotels. Premier Inn hotels in the UAE operate under a strategic partnership between Emirates Group and Britain s leading hospitality firm Whitbread PLC, established to develop the Premier Inn brand throughout the region. At Premier Inn we make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you. Currently we have 10 hotels in the Middle East and an exciting pipe line of new hotels opening in the foreseeable future. We hold many coveted people and brand industry awards, and we want you to help us add another award to our trophy cabinet!
What is the purpose of the job?
The purpose of this role is to manage the ongoing profitability and sustainable growth of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded whilst driving performance through effective team management, brand standards management, hotel sales among other set key performances index.
• Direct management and responsibility for all Front Line, Reservations, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Food and Beverage of the hotel.
• Attracting, recruiting and developing the best people and teams by providing a high caliber talent pipeline with a positive mindset.
• Effectively manage controllable expenses and focus on maintaining/improving profit margins
• Building a strong customer focused culture to ensure the consistent delivery of goals
• Ensure the hotel is fully compliant with policy, licensing and legislative requirements and a safe environment is always provided for guests, staff and visitors.
• Refining and developing processes and establishing best practices to secure consistent delivery of the hotel operation and the end to end guest experience in your hotel.
• Supporting General Manager in developing, articulating and executing an operational strategy in line with the GCC business plan and objectives for your individual hotel.
• Analyzing the hotel performance using key business measures to feedback and provide insight, then developing action plans that target the levers to drive performance through a solid understanding of your business.
What you will need:
• Ideally you will be having at least 5 years Hospitality experience in a Leadership role as a Hotel Manager or similar with experience in Housekeeping, Maintenance, and food and Beverage.
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment and capable of managing and delivering change initiatives towards operational work.
• Commercial Acumen- key understanding of revenue management and possession of a broad sales experience with the ability to enhance the hotels operational performance. Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium- and long-term strategies.
• A graduate degree in Hospitality Management /Business Management, Retail or equivalent is an added advantage.
• Relevant hotel systems experience in Opera , Revinate, and other Hotel IT Applications
Who you are:
• Be hands on, creative, energetic, and dynamic
• Keen eye for details to constantly drive high standards and make bold decisions.
• Self-Driven with a focus on delivering great results.
• Great team player with a positive attitude, who can build exceptional teams.
• Excellent and articulate communicator who acts with authenticity.
What we offer
At Premier Inn, you will have a competitive benefits package, rewards and recognition programs. You will have opportunities to develop and grow. The chance to build yourself a long and varied career doing something you really love.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a promote from within culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work in an environment that values your work and rewards you fairly then please click on the apply button below.