Ready to make a difference for customers, colleagues and your career? Do you want a future worth getting excited about? This is the place to be. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housekeeping Team Leader to join the team at our Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park.
Premier Inn is a British hotel chain and the UK's largest hotel brand with more than 750 hotels. Premier Inn hotels in the UAE operate under a strategic partnership between Emirates Group and Britain s leading hospitality firm Whitbread PLC, established to develop the Premier Inn brand throughout the region. At Premier Inn we make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you. Currently we have 7 hotels in the Middle East and an exciting pipe line of new hotels opening in the foreseeable future. We hold many coveted people and brand industry awards, and we want you to help us add another award to our trophy cabinet!
What is the purpose of the job?
As a Housekeeping Team Leader, you will ensure that the highest standard of cleanliness of the guest rooms and public areas are maintained in line with the Premier Inn proposition and brand standards. And every day to constantly elevate the guest care quality and provide a fantastic service that our guests love.
Your day-to-day work:
• Effectively lead and manage the housekeeping team to deliver the best quality cleaning services and make sure every guest feels they can relax and enjoy their time with us.
• Supervise your teams scheduling and room assignments to ensure proper coverage.
• Inspects regularly the guest rooms, storage rooms and public areas for neatness, cleanliness, adequate supplies and good repair, and make sure guests comfortable stay is guaranteed.
• Train your team member to ensure they can deliver outstanding results and have all the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective duties.
• Coach and mentor your team and build employee engagement across the team and focus on creating a great employee experience.
• Work closely with the maintenance team to address all repair and improvements requirements and ensure excellent maintenance service is provided.
• Report any safety hazards and violations and take a prompt action to ensure health and safety environment is maintained.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
• You will be likely to have more than 2 years of progressive work-related experience in a branded hotel preferred.
• High School Diploma preferred.
• Good English language.
Skills and Competencies:
• Leadership and coaching skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer-oriented approach.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Attention to details.
• Advanced in MS Office.
What we offer
At Premier Inn, you will have a competitive benefits package, rewards and recognition. We offer, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, air tickets, food entitlement and allowance and a competitive basic salary. You will have opportunities to develop and grow. The chance to build yourself a long and varied career doing something you really love.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a promote from within culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work in an environment that values your work and rewards you fairly then please click on the apply button below.