عملاؤنا , a prominent Business Group , is looking for HR & Admin Manager to be placed in Amman Jordan
We are looking for a competent HR & Admin Manager to direct and oversee the company s HR plans in ways that support mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to CEO
We want candidates who have an excellent HR background and can prove their leadership and strategic thinking, effective people managers and problem-solvers.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
• Collaborate with the management team to craft the company s vision and mission
• Develop strategic HR plans and policies (career development, تجنيد, تدريب, compensation etc.)
• استئجار, guide and evaluate the work of HR Team.
• Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, التنوع, marker benchmark, remuneration plan etc.
• Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
• Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
• Ensure all procedures comply with legal and compliance regulations and best practices and ensure regulators requirements.
• Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
• Prepare reports for the top management using business metrics and KPIs and departmental strategic objectives.
• Proven HR experience (minimum of 10 years) as HR manager. HRBP or other senior HR role
• Experience in strategic planning and implementation
• Deep knowledge of HR functions (Talent management, تجنيد, التطوير الوظيفي , التعويضات والفوائد, إلخ)
• Ability to use metrics and analytics
• Knowledge of local and international labor law
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. ساب)
• Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
• جيد-organized with excellent leadership qualities
• بكالوريوس/بكالوريوس في الأعمال, الموارد البشرية, social sciences or related field; MSc/ما/درجة الماجستير في إدارة الأعمال هو الأفضل
• Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is nice-إلى-يملك