We are actively seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our team for an immediate start and to replace our current Hr Manager who has worked with the company for over 8 years and decided to return home to her family in the Philippines.
Floorworld was established in 2009 and grown over the years to be the market leader. Providing all types of floor coverings to both residential and commercial clients. Employing over 195 staff throughout the group, Floorworld are committed to remaining the market leader by having hard working, proactive and loyal staff who are rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
The duties of the job would include:
To be the point of contact for all HR requirements for staff and carry out the following:
• Preparing and providing all of the following letters and certificates:
• Salary certificates, Salary transfer letters, Reference letters, letters to government entities and general office letters and memo s
Recruitment - On-boarding - MOL Contracts & Visa s
• Prepare offer letter & contracts for all new recruits and obtaining all on-boarding documents and information
• Liaise with PRO in preparing of MOL Contract as per approved and accepted offer letter, Visa, immigration prior to joining date
• Coordinating with new employee and PRO for required medical to complete visa process and EID
• Hand new candidate the company Welcome Pack on their first day
• Medical insurance
• Ensuring all types of leave for all employees are tracked and managed through company software in coordination with Department Heads
• Booking Airline tickets, tourist visa s and arrange hotel accommodation for travel
• Coordinating any Insurance Claims for and against the company
• Issuing and documenting any disciplinary on instruction of Department Head Or Managment
• Maintaining Employee Records
• Updating staff details on HR software
• Updating Employee Master Files for additions, deletions
• Filing all the required letters, forms, and contracts after signatures of the concerned authority on file and on the HR software.
Assist with Exit process
• Follow-up on resignation approval.
• Conduct final settlements as per the reasons for separation in compliance with HR manual.
• Calculating & processing Final Settlements
• Recovery of Welcome Allowance from those who leave before completing 2 years.
• Calculation of gratuity as per HR Manual
• Repatriation airfare settlement
• Preparation of letters: appreciation letter, acceptance letter, experience letter and NOC letter (if applicable)
• Handle clearance checklist
• Cancellation of Omani employees with PASI and Manpower
• Visa cancellation process ( Coordinate with PROs)
• Deactivate the resigned staff from attendance system.
• Exit check lists,
• Prepare all documentation required & related to monthly payroll and entries on system and check with Finance team.
• Prepare the Commissions + Service Charge + Airfare ticket
• Add Monthly report in (HR works & ZOHO system) and feedback to General Manager.
• Processing/disbursing WPS payroll thru Al Rostamani/UAE Exchange
Handle Claim processes and queries
Collecting, processing, obtaining approvals for all Expense Claims, processing Business Travel Requests & applicable allowances.
Reporting directly to the General Manager
• At least with 2 years plus work experienced as an HR Executive or Manager within the UAE for LLC company
• Can speak, understand and write clearly in English
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS:
• 3,000-4,000 salary/monthly (Depending on Experience)
• Medical insurance
• Company Transportation provided
• 1 no. of return ticket to home country after 1 year continues work completion