The duties of the job would include:
To be the point of contact for all HR requirements for staff and carry out the following:
• Preparing and providing all of the following letters and certificates:
• Salary certificates, Salary transfer letters, Reference letters, letters to government entities and general office letters and memo s
Recruitment - On-boarding - MOL Contracts & Visa s
• Prepare offer letter & contracts for all new recruits and obtaining all on-boarding documents and information
• Liaise with PRO in preparing of MOL Contract as per approved and accepted offer letter, Visa, immigration prior to joining date
• Coordinating with new employee and PRO for required medical to complete visa process and EID
• Hand new candidate the company Welcome Pack on their first day
• Medical insurance
• Ensuring all types of leave for all employees are tracked and managed through company software in coordination with Department Heads
• Booking Airline tickets, tourist visa s and arrange hotel accommodation for travel
• Coordinating any Insurance Claims for and against the company
• Issuing and documenting any disciplinary on instruction of Department Head Or Managment
• Maintaining Employee Records
• Updating staff details on HR software
• Updating Employee Master Files for additions, deletions
• Filing all the required letters, forms, and contracts after signatures of the concerned authority on file and on the HR software.
Assist with Exit process
• Follow-up on resignation approval.
• Conduct final settlements as per the reasons for separation in compliance with HR manual.
• Calculating & processing Final Settlements
• Recovery of Welcome Allowance from those who leave before completing 2 years.
• Calculation of gratuity as per HR Manual
• Repatriation airfare settlement
• Preparation of letters: appreciation letter, acceptance letter, experience letter and NOC letter (if applicable)
• Handle clearance checklist
• Cancellation of Omani employees with PASI and Manpower
• Visa cancellation process ( Coordinate with PROs)
• Deactivate the resigned staff from attendance system.
• Exit check lists,
• Prepare all documentation required & related to monthly payroll and entries on system and check with Finance team.
• Prepare the Commissions + Service Charge + Airfare ticket
• Add Monthly report in (HR works & ZOHO system) and feedback to General Manager.
• Processing/disbursing WPS payroll thru Al Rostamani/UAE Exchange
Handle Claim processes and queries
Collecting, processing, obtaining approvals for all Expense Claims, processing Business Travel Requests & applicable allowances.
Reporting directly to the General Manager
• At least with 2 years plus work experienced as an HR Executive or Manager within the UAE for LLC company
• Can speak, understand and write clearly in English
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS:
• 3,000-4,000 salary/monthly
• Medical insurance
• Company Trasportation provided
• 1 no. of return ticket to home country after 1 year continues work completion