Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
• Handling joining formalities - to plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
• Handling Exit-interviews & coordinating with ex-employees
• Ability to provide basic advice on employment terms, conditions, policies and procedures
• To handle employee database (both in soft form and files management).
• Handling change of status & packages for the employees (this would be the primary role). Ensuring comp matrix is updated accurately & on a daily basis
• Maintaining position summary tracker for the headcount report with 0 errors
• Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, leaves and attendance management
• To deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
• To serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
• Role in employee engagement" -- winning the trust of the employee and hence can help the organization in controlling the attrition.
• Assist in the set-up of new offices in the region (if and when required). Should be able to train the admins from other departments / locations on HR processes
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Should be very good with excel
• Excellent verbal & written communication in English
• Experience of producing accurate and complex employment/contractual documentation and correspondence
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
• Should be able to multitask & good at follow ups.
• Knowledge of UAE Labor Law
• Should be able to handle stress & should be a team player.
• Knowledge of general IT systems and applications including spreadsheets, word processing and databases
• Should contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Clerical and administrative skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and within defined standards.
• Ability to undertake research.
• Ability to undertake routine calculations & tasks