Are you an experienced HR Manager? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in Dubai?
The Regional HR Manager serves as the technical HR resource for the Regional Director in the oversight and support to country/region's programmes, as well as to schools and school-based HR Officers with regards to including but not strictly limited to labour law compliance; compensation design, analysis and implementation; employee relations; performance management. The Regional HR Manager helps to ensure high quality HR management and administration as well as the development, implementation and monitoring of standards and compliance in all areas of HR.
• Provide advice, information and support to the Regional Director, line managers and employees on HR policies and procedures in line with best practices.
• Ensure that talent acquisition standards in the region are maintained at the highest practicable level and are professional and rigorous.
• Coordinate performance management of employees including but not limited to job description formulation.
• Implement performance appraisals, training and feedback across the region in line with regional/global HR standards.
• Drive best practices and act as counsel to management on all issues of employee performance.
• Ensure up-to-date employment policy in line with local legislation
• Complete HR operational requirements by following up on work results.
• Conduct regular field travel to country offices to review human resources and administrative procedures.
• Provide the Regional Director with sound and effective advice on all staff issues and support line managers in the region on employee relations, conflict resolution, performance, motivation and contribution of staff.
• The Regional HR Manager will actively support in filling expat vacancies for the region.
• Work with relevant internal resources to ensure legal compliance in admin functions such as; work permit registrations and visa renewals for all countries within the region.
• Follow up on expat staff services in term of relocations and making the necessary arrangement for incoming staff who will be based in region.
• Ensure the HR team maintains personnel files, ensuring all required forms are completed.
• Conduct regular HR audits in countries within the region to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, systems and regulations as well as ensuring correctness of necessary documentation including but not limited to recruitment, attendance, payrolls and exit interviews.
• Provide guidance to line managers as they complete performance reviews, help line managers find effective coaching methods that work for specific issues including identifying areas of poor performance and assisting line managers to establish plans for improving performance, be present during review meetings when necessary.
• Respond to employee relations issues, such as employee complaints.
• Stay abreast of market data for salaries to assist with salary planning and benchmarking for new roles
• Focus on the continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures.
• Improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal/professional networks; participating in professional societies
In return you will receive a competitive salary package.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.