We are currently recruiting a HR Coordinator for Eni Abu Dhabi based in UAE. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for providing administrative and office support in various Human Resources functions.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To ensure with collaboration of HQ and Eni International the management of mobility for expatriate employees.
• Management of the onboarding process for ADNOC secondees.
• Management of work permits/residence visas for employees and family members.
• Management of the day-to-day HR related activities.
• To support in preparation of monthly payroll documentation.
• Management of travel arrangements (hotels, tickets)
• Management of general personnel services: preparation of letters and certificates necessary for the resources residing in the UAE (opening of the bank accounts / Conversion of licenses / tourist visas /Non-Objection Certificates).
• To provide first level support/service to all expatriates with regard to company s policy, benefits and contractual issues.
• To review and process employee s expenses claim forms and third party invoices.
• To manage the enrollments, changes and cancelations of health insurance memberships for employees and their dependents.
• To manage and update employees leave data and calculate final leave balances
• Full proficiency of English language
• Degree in Management/Organization/HR /Economics.
• Experience in the Oil &Gas industry.
• Significant experience of general business experience.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.