1. Act as the liaison between Management and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
2. Support daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
3. Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
4. Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
5. Able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates.
6. Following training sessions, assist in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires , and candidate sourcing
7. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
8. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
9. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
10. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
11. Communicate with public services when necessary
12. Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
13. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
14. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees