To provide efficient administering of employee compensation and benefits, compensation databases, benchmark compensation while adhering to all internal and external policies, rules and regulations.
• Responsible for the payroll management by entering timely and accurate all relevant data in the payroll system.
• Monitor the employee files and records in electronic and paper form, ensuring that any employee specific documentation is filed for a full employment history to be maintained for future reference and legal compliance.
• Prepare salary certificates, Salary Transfer letter & Payroll sheets.
• Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
• Responsible to review the Attendance report and prepare the cut-of-days report every month end to process the payroll calculations.
• Responsible for preparing monthly reports such as Leave used report, Staff Advance report, staff provisions report.
• Maintain employee-related regular reports such as Head count report, department wise, length of service, Joiner & Leavers report, Annual Leave Balance / KPIs reports which are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company.
• Prepare monthly reports such as Leave used report, Staff Advance report and staff provisions report.
•Accountable for processing the Exit process such as exit formalities and exit interview and preparation of the full and final settlements, and maintain the cancellation file accordingly.
• Coordinate between PRO and ex-employees on the required documentation for labor and immigration cancellation.
• Responsible for processing the employee related payments such as Advance salary, Leave salary, Air Ticket encashment, incentives, etc.
• Responsible for handling and resolving employee workplace Conflicts, Grievance & Redressal issues promptly.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective.
• Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
• Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections in the Group HRIS system.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
• Minimum 4+years of experience require in HR Generalist/ Payroll function.
• Bachelor Degree in Administration, Finance and/or specialization in HR or HR related certifications (CHRP)