On boarding / Inductions: Ensure that every new hire into the organization has provided all necessary employment documents and then in cooperation with respective departments make certain that all go through a professional & up to date induction.
• Off Boarding: own the process including exit interviews, internal clearance, and all legal documents and processes are completed.
• Training: create material & deliver training to employees around policies, procedures, best practices, disciplinary processes, medical insurance etc
• Performance review process: work with the business on the development, implementation and management of the performance review process.
• Employee Management: work with managers across Egypt to ensure that all employees have up to date Job Descriptions and clear objectives / KPI s.
• Escalations & Investigations: take lead on investigating and resolving employee relations issues and advise both managers and employees on personnel matters, preparing briefing papers as required. Ensures alignment with company policies and labor law.
• Business Support: analyze business information identifying improvement areas and recommending proactive solutions on areas such as attrition, attendance management, training needs, performance management, reward and recognition, employee engagement, resourcing and benchmarking for your client group.
• Legal Support: ensure that Egypt s policies are aligned with local labor laws and work with our Legal team on employee matters that require legal support and representation.
• HR Administration: Maintain and monitor accuracy of all employees files and case records, ensuring readiness for audit at any time.
• Medical Insurance: coordinate between our medical insurance provider, our medical insurance broker and the organization ultimately ensuring the best possible health service to Egypt employees.
• People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
• To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
• To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
• Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
2 to 5 years