#Harirshop Pvt. LLC, a Saudi startup e-commerce company, established 2019 at Mecca to provide a high-value contribution and a remarkable footprint in the rapidly growing e-commerce market, through a unique kitchenware online store and a stunning reliable e-shopping experience.
We are looking for promising talent to fill the position of HR Generalist within the shared services team, based in Mecca, KSA (Both remote and office work conditions will be applied).
In this capacity, the HR Generalist is responsible for Implementing HRD programs and strategies in accordance with the approved policies and procedures.
Also, He/she will be responsible for the following duties:-
• Organize and collect all personnel data regarding employee attendance, leave, permissions, vacations, overtime, and directing all correspondence relevant to internal and external administrative and legal. Also preparing all relevant reports for review and approvals.
• Preparing all relevant personnel action forms regarding any case of change, circulation all relevant administrative decisions regarding employee Mobility, promotion, grade change, and salary adjustment.
• Calculating due monthly salaries based on the monthly movement report, and preparing the monthly payroll sheet for review and approval and take the necessary action for any settlements.
• Announcing Job Ads relevant to any opening vacant positions according to the approved hiring plan for the period and approved internal and external employment sources.
• Record data regarding all resumes and job applications, and update the recruitment database, and participate in preparing the nomination lists.
• Contact candidates and confirm interview schedules, interview room arrangements, candidates reception, record interview results, update the recruitment database, and inform all the candidates about the interview feedback.
• Preparing job offers and informing accepted candidates about the approved job offer details, relevant employment documents, and employment procedures, as well as the induction and orientation program arrangements for new hires.
• Preparing and updating training records and communicating with the approved training centers for implementation, and recording all data regarding trainee assessment, training program, and training providers evaluations.
• Fulfill all documents regarding all relevant government requirements for registration, modification, or to be renewed in cooperation with all relevant departments to ensure compliance with all legal and governmental regulations.
• Implementing HSE requirements, and take the necessary action for any violation, periodically check all safety equipment and tools, and preparing relevant reports.