Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity Collaboration = Great Innovation
The key purpose of the HR team is to help Hitachi ABB Power Grids stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
The HR Integration Cluster Implement Lead will lead, orchestrate, coordinate and drive the different integration elements and project s sub-workstreams within HR Operations for specific geographic countries. Whilst managing the project implementation in areas such as Workday rollout, Time & Attendance or Payroll, you will also capture opportunities for continuous improvement and innovations.
• Project Management for assigned geography and integration related sub-projects (such as Workday implementation, data migrations, Time and attendance implementation, Payroll TSA-related implementation).
• Ensure project-related governance, communication, planning, progress tracking, reporting, action management, resource management, risk management, issue/escalations management, testing, documentation and vendor liaison where applicable.
• Provide the overall drum beat of the integration, connect and communicate the direction from PMO/leadership to the extended team, report on the progress of the local activities to the overall project leadership.
• Translate global implementation plans into local actions, considering end-to-end process perspective and local requirements, while keeping the global design as close as possible.
• Support effective communication of the integration activities across the local stakeholders HR or outside.
• Support Engagement and Adoption (change management) activities locally, including sponsor engagement, communication or training activities.
• Work with the key process owners.
• Ensure that the workstreams are organized and handled in sync with the overall integration timelines e.g. user acceptance tests.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.