To be accountable for managing the HR function in the organization by delivery of talent acquisition & onboarding, training needs, employee relations, HR policy, services & operations.
• Develop, drive and implement the Talent Acquisition strategy in alignment with the business strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of Talent Acquisition cost goals, objectives, budgets and plans
• Manage overseas recruitment drives in partnership with third party agencies to ensure a proper due diligence of candidates is done
• Drive talent acquisition through implementing an effective & efficient recruitment & onboarding process
• Implement and develop learning and development policy. Develop managers to increase the capability in managing, developing, engaging and motivating teams
• Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of UAE labour requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
HR Policy, Services & Operations
• Provide recommendations on human resources policies, trends and best practices
• Interpret human resources policy to company management
• Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs among employees
• Mange the HR activities of the organisation to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policy & established procedures & clear service level standards
• Lead and drive Payroll Administration whilst ensuring compliance with statutory and policy requirements pertaining to Compensation and Benefits for staff, including pension administration, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, etc.
• Oversees employee information collection, analysis and reporting; supervises the input of data and ensures data integrity
Experience & Skills -
• Minimum of 8 years of HR experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including recruitment, onboarding, employee and union relations, performance management, HR policy, payroll administration, HR operations and UAE employment laws