Our client is a holding company with considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. The company has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries. They are currently looking for an HR Manager to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create policies and procedures for the company
· Ensure all policies are in line with the Group policies and comply with the Local Labor Law
· Establish effective recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that systems are in place that enable candidates to be assessed effectively and to ensure that vacancies are filled by the most appropriate people and in the most cost-effective manner.
· Oversee the recruiting process, interviewing, selection and placement of applicants for employment and liaise with external employment agencies and recruiters.
· Administer pre-employment testing correctly and fairly measure basic skills (such as software proficiency) assess acquired knowledge and qualifications and determine aptitudes for certain skills.
· Develop short- and long-range strategic plans for effective recruitment, development and utilization of human resources by liaising with all departments based on their current and future manpower requirements.
· Ensure all appointments, promotions, probationary reviews, retirements; transfers are done as per Company procedures and Labor Law requirements.
· Present and negotiate offers to successful candidates and prepare offer letters and contracts as necessary.
· Conduct disciplinary hearings and ensure records and letters are maintained in the employees’ file and the HR system.
· Oversee all employee files and ensure they are maintained and updated in accordance with the Company guidelines and meet the requirements of Internal Audit Department.
· Run the new joiner’s corporate induction to ensure all new employees feel not only welcome but important.
· Provide advisory support to line managers and department heads to achieve their objectives through efficient recruitment service and help managers with the best possible hiring decisions.
· Oversee staff leave records (annual, sick, casual leave, etc.) and time & attendance and report to the CEO as and when required.
· Ensure the input for overtime, variable allowances and shift patterns comply with procedures and that correct payments are being made to the staff.
· Undertake exit Interview formalities and ensure they are carried out in line with HR policy and procedures.
· Liaise with the Government Relations department for the provision and upkeep of work permits for staff and their families.
· Prepare sick, absent, overtime and leave reports for the management as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management is essential
· MBA or Master's Degree in a relevant field is desirable
· Professional Certifications Required
· A certification in Human Resources Management from an accredited institution (e.g. SHRM, CIPD)
· Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
· You must have experience setting up and drawing up policies and procedures
· Preferably experience of working in start-up type environment or large multinational in Saudi Arabia
· You must have a strong knowledge of the Saudi labor law
· Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic