This position requires an energetic and enthusiastic individual, who will act as a liaison between employees and the Corporate HR by receiving and effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these complaints to the Specialist.
• Candidates will respond to the relevant employee request and provide a response based on the HR policy manual (e.g. Leave request, اليجيبيليتيس, نقل, إلخ)
• The successful candidate will support the Corporate HR in updating the HR Policies and communicating changes to employees.
• The successful candidate will conduct employee satisfaction surveys to assess the engagement levels of employees, analyze and share results with the Corporate HR and suggest recommendations for appropriate action.
• Responsibilities also include creating and maintaining employees electronic and physical files, as well as keeping track of employees information in personnel files and communication and updating and maintaining employees records on the HR ERP System.
• The HR Operations Manager will conduct exit interviews and support in administering severance, and assist with termination decisions and notification of termination.
• HR Operations Manager is responsible to handle employees transportation, employee time management, and other relevant Personnel & Admin tasks in Damietta & Gamasa Plants.
• Receive and register leave and overtime requests on the ERP system
• Register new employees and retire terminated employees in the fingerprint system
• Generate daily attendance report from fingerprint system for production employees, on a weekly basis for the other departments and completing the missing data with physical records from the Security Officer.
• رصد ومتابعه-up on daily employees attendance and communicate the findings to the department managers
• Responsible for the attendance tracking (attendance, overtime etc.) of outsourcing personnel, comparing internal time data with the time data of the external company, reviewing the invoices on a monthly basis and issuing the payments
• Responsible for the full recruitment process of internal blue-collar workers (packers, عمال النظافة, warehouse inspectors etc.) and coordinating all the technical induction for new hires
• Support HR Manager in the resignation/withdrawal process and make sure that the exit checklist is completed for all employees, handover final checklist to HR Administrator after completing all necessary checks.
• Responsible to fill in and handover form 1 and form 6 in regards to social insurance for Damietta Plant.
• Take care of our international guests visiting Mediterraneo this includes to organize transportation, الإقامة, and lunch
• Any other tasks related to Personnel & Admin functions upon direct manager recommendations
• Build up a relationship of trust with employees
8 إلى 12 سنوات
درجه البكالوريوس علي الأقل
صناعه إنتاج الاغذيه والمشروبات