Support for all personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labour office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
• Creating and maintaining personnel records for each employee and maintaining the employee database system.
• Dealing with the Social Insurance and Labour Office to solve any issue or problem concerning employees.
• Establishing social and health insurance for the entire staff.
• Managing Office boys including (salaries & overtime, attendance controlling, monitoring their daily responsibilities).
• Handling HR letters including salary transfer letters of personal loans.
• Maintaining Employees Data on SuccessFactors (adding new hires, deactivating leavers, adjusting changes)
• Handling both the hiring and resignation process.
• Tracking employees vacation balances.
• Handling HR input to finance for the payroll: new hires, leavers, leavers vacations settlements, employees medical refunds, any due deductions, workers salaries
• Managing workers including: KPIs, overtime, uniform, vacations, escalations
• Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time goals.
2 to 5 years
Fluency in English is a MUST
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Years of experience: 2-5
• Problem Solving Skills
• Time Management Skills
• SAP Skills (preferred)