Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Meeting HR departments objectives and KPIs
4 to 7 years