1.Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminate.
2. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
3. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
4. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, pro- motion opportunities, etc.
5. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
6. Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
7. Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
8. Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
9. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
10. Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
11. Overseeing engagement programs and other employee relations work
12. Developing and administering health and safety programs