1. Perform a variety of duties in support of the HRM including job and compensation analysis, employee recruitment and testing, ERP system management, برامج التدريب, labor and employee relations, negotiations and records management.
2. Produce and deliver standard (monthly, فصليا, and annual) and customized HR reports.
Oversee and lead recruitment and selection process.
3. Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews for executive management as needed.
Review employee evaluations; ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
4. Coordinate leave of absences with employees; conduct interactive processes with employees.
5. Oversee attendance and leave management
6. Coordinate and oversee payroll changes and salary.
7. Coordinate and participate in preparing and developing the HR policies and procedures.
8. Monitor and ensure timely employee contract renewals.
10. Monitor the renewals of legal documents and safe keeping of the same.
11. Provide information and general assistance to staff regarding human resources policies and procedures; answer questions and provide information regarding personnel actions, تهذيب, سجلات الموظفين, benefits and other related matters.
12. التنسيق, تطوير, and implement employee training programs and activities; coordinate and conduct training programs with department heads.
Monitor the maintenance of confidential personnel records for the employees including documentation of appointments, transfers, salary and other related documents.
13. Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for administrative support staff.
أداء الواجبات ذات الصلة علي النحو المطلوب.