Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
• Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
• Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
• Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
More than 5 years
• Experience working in payroll or a similar role.
• Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
• Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• High numerical aptitude.