HR Trainee Human Resources (UAE National) Dubai
To support the MEA HR function in an administrative capacity by ensuring all systems and processes are accomplished effectively.
• Liaising with candidates, agents and hiring managers to schedule screening calls, interviews, video conference calls and meeting bookings
• Providing admin support with regards to work placements and internships
• Updating the MEA HR compliance folders on filesite.
• Administering secretarial skills and IT testing.
• Conducting reference checks
• Database administration
• Assisting the team with drafting HR letters including but not limited to; NOC letters, reference letters, receipt of resignation letters and end of probation letters
• Requesting adhoc travel insurance certificates from the medical insurance provider
• Adding new joiners to the medical insurance list and updating where necessary
• Organising hard copy personnel files and records
• Preparing induction packs for biweekly inductions
• Updating the SMA report for weekly team meetings
Visa & Immigration
• Receive, check and record all personnel documents given by employees to HR and follow up on any missing documents
• Prepare all necessary documentation for the PRO, and PRO service provider to ensure all documentation is correct and present.
• Ensure all documents are submitted to PRO and PRO service provider in a timely manner
• Collect all relevant documents from the PRO and PRO service provider on a daily basis and scan documents into filesite
• Update personnel files with relevant documents, including visas, new passport copies, Emirates IDs etc., and ensure reminders are recorded and V&I worksheet is updated
• Return original documentation to members of staff in a timely manner
• Arrange the collection of Emirates IDs
And any other administrative support to members of the HR team as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
• educated up to degree level. A business or HR qualification would be desirable
• experienced in working within an HR department or recruitment team is also desirable
• proactive and able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
• an effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
• adaptable and a quick learner who takes ownership for work assigned
• commercially aware and able to a practical approach to work
• highly organised and able to multi-task
• Proactively and willingly supports team members
• Responds positively to changing working environments
• Awareness of own development needs and seeks solutions
• Effectively prioritises tasks and competing demands
• Proactively manages matters to drive them forward
Clyde & Co Overview
A pragmatic and dynamic international law firm with a focus on core sectors of infrastructure, insurance, international trade, natural resources and transportation. Clyde & Co is recognised for its work in and with fast-moving and volatile emerging markets, and for a history of managing complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions and disputes.
From a network of 50+ offices and 3,600+ staff over 6 continents, we are on the front line for our clients' interests, all over the world.
Clyde & Co in the Middle East and North Africa
Clyde & Co's first Middle East office was formally established nearly 30 years ago, following many prior years of client involvement in and with the region. Our regional offices work as an interconnected and cohesive unit in order to provide advice to clients from all over the world, as well as to regional corporate entities and governments, on their operations and interests throughout the Middle East. Our lawyers are supported by comprehensive in-house translation, government liaison, management and information services teams as we strive to provide first class professional service levels and insight to our clients.
We are one of the major international law firms in the GCC with around 200 specialist lawyers and paralegals, and 350 staff in total, operating as one unit across our regional office network:
• Abu Dhabi
• Doha in Qatar
• Muscat in Oman
• Riyadh in Saudi Arabia
We act as the first point of call for advice across the Middle East region for many of our multinational clients. Through our work across the region over the past quarter century, our market knowledge, experience and networks are second to none. We provide in-depth coverage of the firm's core sectors, as well as strong cross-practice sector teams in place focusing on regionally important sectors such as education, healthcare and hospitality.